X-Rail - In Stores Now!
The new X-Rail from SafetyLink has landed and Total Height Safety have specified this product on projects already. The SafetyLink X-Rail is a horizontal rail system suitable for use as part of a personal fall protection or an abseil system. The X-Rail offers a horizontal rail with one or multiple Mobile Anchor Points for attaching to. The X-Rail can be installed in three orientations; overhead, wall and floor.
- - Structural or roof sheet surface mountable.
- - The X-Rail horizontal rail system is rated for up to 4 users per system and in any span.
- - SafetyLink's NEW X-Rail system is an abseil capable horizontal rail system.
- - X-Rail is suitable when limited fall clearance is available.
- - Easy for pull testing when installed into concrete.
- - Easily integrated into the structure of a building and allowing continuous movement with innovative shuttle.
- - The X-Rail Horizontal Rail System is rated for up to 4 users per system and in any span.
- - The X-Rail Horizontal Rail System is compliant with AS/NZS 1891.2, EN795:2012 and PD CEN/TS 16415:2013.