Safety roof anchor points are a vital part of a fall protection system. Anchor points are usually installed on the roof and are designed to be connected to when using a harness.
They come in three main types:
- - Abseil, which are non-shock absorbing in the case of a fall.
- - Fall arrest, that warp or deform to absorb energy in the case of a fall.
- - Temporary anchors, which are a piece of PPE that can be self-installed by builders and/or roofers.
Anchor are an easy way to meet compliance standards, offering workers a reliable attachment point. Our range of anchors are tailored to your specific height safety requirements, but if your building requires an alternative solution, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our range of products is vast and bespoke solutions are our specialty
- Temporary anchor
- SafetyLink TempLink (For metal roofs where roofing screw are used)
- Fall arrest anchor
- SafetyLink FrogLink (Surface Mount Metal Roof)
SafetyLink RafterLink (Mounted to Purlin or Timber Rafter)
SafetyLink RetroLink (Top Fixed Purlin Mount)
- Abseil anchor
- SafetyLink RetroLink (Top Fixed Purlin Mount)
Fixe Ring Anchor (Concrete)
Miller D-Bolt Anchor (Concrete)
SafetyLink RafterLink (Mounted to Purlin or Rafter)
03 Aug 2021
pdf • 680.887 KB